- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Surgery performed Monday through Friday
We highly RECOMMEND:
1) Preanesthetic bloodwork prior to any anesthetic procedure to screen for possible complications for all patients.
We REQUIRE: (at a minimum)
1) CBC for patients less than 4 months old. Cost is $25.00
2) Chemistry 10/CBC/Electrolytes for patients 7 years and older. Cost is $72
3) Current Rabies vaccination. Cost is $10.00
|Spay Dog 0 - 40 lb||$74.75|
|Spay Dog 41 - 65 lb||$92.00|
|Spay Dog 66 - 100 lb||$121.00|
|Spay Dog 100 + lb||$137.50|
|Spay In heat fee||$10.00|
|Spay pregnant fee||$25.00|
|*Additional surgical procedures offered. Just call for a quote.|
*Prices subject to change. Surgery prices include: preoperative exam, antibiotic injection, surgery, pain medication, and Elizabethan collar to prevent chewing/licking.