- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Surgery performed Monday through Friday
We highly RECOMMEND:
1) Preanesthetic bloodwork prior to any anesthetic procedure to screen for possible complications for all patients.
We REQUIRE: (at a minimum)
1) CBC for patients less than 4 months old. Cost is $25.00
2) Chemistry 10/CBC/Electrolytes for patients 7 years and older. Cost is $72
3) Current Rabies vaccination. Cost is $10.00
Soft Tissue Surgeries
Soft tissue surgeries include (but are not limited to): abscess/wound therapy, amputations, aural (ear) hematoma, cherry eye, cystotomy, entropion, enucleation, herniations, mass removals, pyometra, and skin biopsies. Prior examination is required to schedule any soft tissue surgery.
*Prices subject to change