- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Surgery performed Monday through Friday
We highly RECOMMEND:
1) Preanesthetic bloodwork prior to any anesthetic procedure to screen for possible complications for all patients.
We REQUIRE: (at a minimum)
1) CBC for patients less than 4 months old. Cost is $28.75
2) Chemistry 10/CBC/Electrolytes for patients 7 years and older. Cost is $87.27
3) Current Rabies vaccination. Cost is $11.50
|Neuter Dog 0 - 40 lb||$69.00|
|Neuter Dog 41 - 65 lb||$80.50|
|Neuter Dog 66 - 100 lb||$98.00|
|Neuter Dog 100 + lb||$115.00|
|Neuter Cryptorchid fee||$45.00|
|*Additional surgical procedures offered. Just call for a quote.|
*Prices subject to change. Surgery pricing includes: preoperative exam, antibiotic injection, surgery, pain medication, and Elizabethan collar to prevent chewing/licking.